In an announcement on Twitter, NFT project Pudgy Penguins has introduced their Advisory Board. The board will lead the project in pursuing innovation to multiple industries. They look forward to build alongside these strategic advisors and to push our Pudgy Penguins brand to new heights.
Pudgy Penguins Advisory Board
- Alex Svanevik – CEO of Nansen
- Sanjay Raghavan – Head of Web3 at Roofstock
- RJ Cilley – COO of SAKS Fifth Ave
- Jordan Sterlin – Partnerships at META
- Chet Kuchinad – CPO at Save The Children, Previously at Nike & Starbucks
- Bee Ngyuyen – General Partner Limited Ventures
- Jess Richardson – Head of Licensing at Hasbro
- Paolo Moreno – Adviser at SFX Ent & Fashion Nova
- Pentoshi – King of the Penguins
Introducing the Pudgy Penguins Advisory Board!
Coming from diverse backgrounds in Web2 and Web3, our board will assist in our pursuit to innovate through multiple industries.
We’re excited to build alongside these strategic advisors to push our brand to new heights. pic.twitter.com/1s0hx5pzB6
— Pudgy Penguins (@pudgypenguins) August 21, 2022
Editor’s Note: This article by The Mega Maxi is not a financial advise.