An announcement was made by PDAX, a local cryptocurrency exchange company in the Philippines, that there will be an additional nice cryptocurrency that will be on its mobile application and at the moment, PDAX offers a total of 35 tokens that are available in their mobile application.
- APE (ApeCoin) – created by Yuga Labs, the makers of BAYC and MAYC NFT collections, which serves as the primary token for all the new products of the company.
- STEPN (Green Metaverse Token) – the main token of Stepn. Although there are only 6 billion tokens, that is the maximum supply. This can be done in an event called the Token Generation Event.
- BUSD (Binance USD) – a blockchain company that was founded by Binance and Paxos Trust. BUSD also provides audited reports that help the users ensure the security of their assets.
- ALGO (Algorand) – a native token that can be used as a utility, enables users to pay transaction processing fees. The token is being validated instead of being mined, which further proves that the consensus mechanism uses validators rather than miners in order for the Algorand to operate.
- MANA (Decentraland) – This token is powering up the virtual reality platform. This token has two different tokens. The first is LAND, an NFT which references each of the parcel’s data and shows the ownership of land parcels of its users. Next is MANA, a fungible token that will be needed in order for the user to buy land and other in-game items in the Decentraland Marketplace.
Following that is the Pax Gold stablecoin, which will make the user an owner of underlying gold held by
- PAXG (Pax Gold) – the token of the company that also co-founded BUSD.
- GST (Green Satoshi Token) – Unlike GMT, which has a limited supply of tokens in Stepn, this has an unlimited supply of tokens that can be earned in the game. By renting out their NFT sneakers, users are expected to walk or run outdoors to earn the tokens.
- GALA (Gala) – the Gala Games Ecosystem’s native token. This is also considered to be the primary asset when purchasing items, rewarding nodes, and other transactions in the said ecosystem.
- The Sandbox (SAND) – token of the Ethereum-built 3D game The Sandbox where users are going to be able to explore, buy land, and create their own structures. This token is being used in the game to allow the players to transact and interact. Sand can also be earned through selling what the players have made in the game.
To learn more about this, you can visit the PDAX website for more information.
Editor’s Note: This article by The Mega Maxi is not a financial advise.