Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and fully distributed startup team.
We are looking for a Bitcoin Adoption Specialist to join our front line Customer Success team. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for many new Bitcoiners as they embark on their journey into Bitcoin. Helping them understand the importance of this world changing technology, how to responsibly acquire Bitcoin and take self-custody, and how they can overall protect their wealth both now and for the future.
You will be laser focused on doing what’s good for Bitcoin and Bitcoiners, helping new Swans with every step on their journey into the future of money.
- Improve the onboarding process for our new customers.
Help individual customers complete ID verification and review their ID materials
- Work to coordinate platform-wide improvements with our internal teams and onboarding partners.
- Answer customer questions via email, phone, and video call.
- Resolve questions and complaints and work with our engineers to follow up on technical issues.
- Provide advice to customers on using Swan Bitcoin and Bitcoin in general.
- Write and edit FAQs as needed.
- Answer basic questions about Swan and Bitcoin for users on social media.
- Assist our marketing team with onboarding new users.
Skills and experience that will help you succeed:
- Strong understanding of Bitcoin and the difference between Bitcoin and “Crypto”. We hire Bitcoiners, not crypto-enthusiasts. You should be excited to talk about Bitcoin, A LOT!
- 2+ years studying Bitcoin deeply (aka ‘down the rabbit hole’) with personal experience purchasing Bitcoin, self-custody, cold storage, etc.
- purchasing Bitcoin and taking self custody.
- Experience in customer service.
- Familiarity with ZenDesk.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with business writing experience.
- Fast typer (more than 70 wpm) with fast internet access and a stable workspace.
- Experience working independently as well as within small teams.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTAzLjYyLjE1Mi4xNDUM
To apply for this job please visit swanbitcoin.applytojob.com.