Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins.ph is on a mission to create an open financial system by providing everyone easy access to Web3 and digital assets. Launched in 2014, Coins.ph is the most established crypto brand in the Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 16 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and also access a wide range of payment services.
What you’ll do
- Research and identify key influencers within the Crypto, web3, and Fintech space in the Philippines and beyond.
- Strategize, plan, and execute influencer/KOL marketing initiatives at scale across all our social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.)
- Define creative strategy for branded content, draft creative briefs and negotiate influencer/KOL deliverable agreements
- Report on the impact of influencer/KOL marketing activity, provide insights into and POV on the most effective ways to measure individual channels.
- Produce branded content with influencers/KOLs to support milestone events (product launches, major marketing moments, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across the company to produce branded content to support business growth.’
- Utilize analytical tools to track campaign conversion performance
- Work with social media partners to identify opportunities to position Coins.ph as a leader in the crypto, blockchain, and web3 space.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A general understanding of the crypto and blockchain space
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or an equivalent field
- Motivated, self-starter with a passion for all things crypto.
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Results-oriented fast-paced team culture and remote work
- Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves
- Meaningful and impactful work
To apply for this job please visit site.coins.ph.