We are looking for an enthusiastic and lively member to join our team to manage Coins’ social communities.
What you will do
- Build, grow and manage the community primarily on Telegram, Twitter and Discord.
- Engage daily with community members on both Discord and Twitter to understand community sentiment and collect feedback to share with the wider team.
- Manage and scale and train a team of moderators as the community grows.
- Coordinate with internal teams, to establish a regular cadence of announcements, promotions and giveaways.
- Set goals for, track and report on community-related metrics ensuring upwards visibility as well as helping inform on metrics’ significance.
- Schedule, manage and promote Twitter Spaces and other live events/AMA.
- Develop relationships with community managers from other communities.
Who you are
- An intimate understanding of the web3 and crypto ecosystem. Further knowledge of GameFi is a plus.
- 1+ year of established online community management experience preferably in an environment managing a consumer focused Discord and Telegram community.
- Experience with advanced Telegram & Discord management features including: bots, token gating, live event management, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- An independent, responsible and highly organized way of working, a creative way to engage and solve challenges.
- Confidence in dealing with a heated atmosphere and challenging situations based on your excellent team player qualities. Not taking player complaints personally.
- Technical knowledge of online community platforms, systems and software.
- Bonus: Able to communicate and converse in Tagalog
- A desire to always be learning and improving yourself.
To apply for this job please visit site.coins.ph.