Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins.ph is on a mission to create an open financial system by providing everyone easy access to Web3 and digital assets. Launched in 2014, Coins.ph is the most established crypto brand in the Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 16 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and also access a wide range of payment services.
At Coins.ph, we are driven by our vision of a world where everyone has access to financial services. We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and continuous learning on the job.
We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia through blockchain technology.
Who You Are
As a Blockchain Wallet Developer, you will be one of the key people responsible for Coins.ph’s cryptocurrency wallet.
In your role, you will have oversight over the development of our cryptocurrency wallet system working with our product, DevOps, and operations team.
You will be responsible for the design and development of our wallet system, ensuring that our user assets are secure.
- Design and develop blockchain wallet and transaction parsing for the cryptocurrency exchange;
- Integrate with blockchain nodes;
- Prepare documentation on design specifications;
- Work closely with the Product Manager, DevOps, and Operations team.
- At least 5+ years of backend development;
- Experience in software framework and design;
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols;
- Experience in developing cryptocurrency wallet with EVM blockchain;
- Has worked with Hyperledger Fabric, distributed ledger technology, SQL, Node.js
- Able to code in Java, Golang, or other programming languages;
- Solid understanding of coding algorithms and devops
- Fluent in English language;
Additional skills below will be a plus
- Solidity Ethereum smart contract development experience;
- Fluent in Chinese language;
- Leading other engineers.
To apply for this job please visit site.coins.ph.