Coins.ph is looking for Senior and Middle software engineers to maintain and evolve the platform we have.
We built one of the largest cash distribution networks in the Philippines, operating through over 33,000 partner locations domestically and over 500,000 locations worldwide.
Currently, we are working on 6 projects from scratch such as e-wallet, crypto transactions, integrations with our partners and internal anti-fraud system.
Our Engineering team mostly works remotely, but our HQ is located in Manila, Philippines.
You will do well on this position if you pay attention to details and are interested in:
- clear, idiomatic code
- reasoning about service boundaries, SLAs
- designing and building resilient systems (chaos engineering)
- databases and distributed systems
- load testing (we use Yandex.Tank)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Python (mostly Django, you may rarely encounter Tornado, aiohttp, and Flask), Golang;
- AWS, Terraform;
- Kubernetes, Helm, Nginx, Envoy;
- Jaeger, Prometheus, VictoriaMetrics, Grafana;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in a remote friendly environment with flexible schedule, paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Friendly geo-distributed team of experienced professionals, who have happily joined our team after working in well-known IT/product companies and startups;
- Work and collaborate effectively with cross-functional compact teams which are constantly improving their tools, pipelines and working environment;
- Customer-driven development: we don’t develop features without listening to our customers, each step makes the product more convenient, useful, secure and reliable for our users;
- Paid medical insurance, coworking rental, technical equipment, and business trips to our Manila HQ.
To apply for this job please visit site.coins.ph.