Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are:
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
As a Crypto Reconciliation Senior Associate, you will be performing the following duties:
- Responsible for monitoring the reconciliation of all crypto currencies held by the Company
- Monitor crypto movement and ensure that balances are intact.
- Work closely with relevant teams to be able to generate needed reports, lead discussions related to reconciling items, risk reporting, compliance monitoring and other discussions across all departments.
- Ensure that processes and controls are in place before and during the launch of new crypto.
- Identifies and addresses issues, contributes in issue resolution and provides guidance to team members in prompt and professional manner.
- Maintains proper documentations and informs management of current updates and any issues along with proposed fix.
- Prepares useful analytical reports and proposes improvements in the existing processes and operations.
- Perform reconciliations, assists in audits and other commercial finance functions.
- Fill in for various functions in the team and within Finance as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Minimum of 3-year work experience in accounting or audit field
- Graduate of accounting or any business course
- Attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
- Analyzing information
- Can work independently
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills; good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Editors suite
- Proven integrity in dealing with internal and external parties and in implementing company data privacy.
- Knowledge of digital currencies or financial institutions a plus
- Detail -oriented, professional attitude and reliable.
To apply for this job please visit site.coins.ph.