Website BreederDAO BreederDAO
We are looking for a Technical Project Management Intern to join our tech team. You will be working closely with seasoned project managers, developers and other technology professionals to coordinate people and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Supports the Tech PM in the Scrum events (daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective)
- Analyze and document business and system requirements
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. JIRA, Manuscript, etc.)
- Presents high level project readouts for senior management
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelors degree in Computer or Information Science-related field (Preferred but not required)
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fundamental understanding of software development and project management principles, procedures and practices.
To apply for this job please visit ph.linkedin.com.