Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 – 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.
Our Binance Accelerator Program – Welcome event, starts the first Monday of every month (i.e. April 3, May 1st, June 5th, etc).
Who may apply
Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
We are looking for young talents to join our team responsible for engineering the next-generation products for our internal and external customers.
- Work closely with team members to develop, test and deliver high quality products.
- Understand business scenarios and tech design, and be able to design test cases.
- Be able to do test automation based on existing test frameworks, or write scripts to increase efficiency.
- Ability to execute test plans and identify issues through testing.
- Able to track issues through to resolution, actively participate in projects and deliver on time.
- Understanding project dependencies and risk mitigation.
- Undergraduate students in Computer Science/Engineering or related majors.
- Familiar with Linux, database operations or cloud services.
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Self-managed, proactive work style, Ability to work well in teams.
- Having software development or testing experience is a plus.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
To apply for this job please visit www.binance.com.