Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The Training Topic Designer position sits within our Customer Service department and focuses on delivering the highest qualitative training for our Customer Service agents.
We are seeking an individual who can pinpoint any shortcomings in the existing training materials, and build out the training material.
- Develop educational material and organize training sessions for new hires.
- Deep dive in the material being used and collect feedback from agents.
- Assist in carrying out training needs analysis, participate in developing training plans, implementation scheme, and ensuring training needs are met.
- Collect and evaluate related training courses and learning materials according to the company’s training needs; and develop and maintain suitable learning and training channels to ensure the diversity and applicability of training resources.
- Understand the requirements from trainees, develop and prepare training materials, enrich training contents and design training system; conduct training lessons; and collect feedback to continuously improve training courses.
- Document training records and follow post-training feedback, analyze and summarize training activities to improve training quality.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in training and preferably 1 year of designing training modules.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma.
- Prior CS experience with exposure to cryptocurrency, blockchain or e-commerce, financial industry background is highly desirable.
- Strong ability in English, ability to work with other cultures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work independently.
- Excellent abilities in organization, coordination, and project management.
- Familiar with various Microsoft Office SuitesHold strong work ethics and abide by the company’s policies and procedures.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.