What is Planktoons?
Planktoons is a collection of 4,444 planktons-in-onesies spreading chaos and lurve! They are a community-first project where they build everything together – PlankTales storybook, products, goodies, etc. Holders can stake their Planktoons to earn $SPANK!
Did you know that aside from your .jpeg Planktoons PFP, we also animated it for you? Simply click the peach button on the upper right corner of your Plankie? What’s your favorite animation by the way? pic.twitter.com/QHu6TE92mM
— Planktoons (@PlanktoonsNFT) July 24, 2022
How much is a Planktoons?
Planktoons mint price was 0.0444 ETH. Today you can buy a Planktoons on the secondary market OpenSea.
Who is the team behind Planktoons?
The team behind Planktoons is consist of:
Lala – artist extraordinaire
Hiki – support artist
Tiny – game designer and animator
The Milestones of Planktoons
- In their first season (3 months), they have generated over 800 ETH in liquidity and launched a slew of products back-to-back for holders!
- Launched an ERC-20 token — $SPANK!
- Launched a marketplace for WL, airdrops, and Planktoons-related goodies
- Pioneered gamified community management via tiered POAPs
- Pioneered technology to have $SPANK equivalent for POAPs earned
- Completed the first chapter of a community-built storybook
- Provided a myriad of allowlist/whitelist opportunities to holders
- Increased the value of NFT by releasing animated versions
- Partnered with Createra and released a game — Plankie Parkour
- Other projects’ NFTs or art may make an appearance
- Easter eggs that give you $SPANK or other goodies
- Custom animations based on Planktoons traits (e.g. tangerine suit Planktoon gets oranges falling from the tree on pg. 6), and more
The $SPANK Store
- Airdropped Planktoons NFTs
- Special Edition Custom Commissioned 1/1 Planktoons
- Custom Stickers feat. your Planktoon on Discord
- Custom Merch
- Free mints and Whitelist spots for other projects
- Your Planktoon featured in the next chapter of PlankTales
- Plankiebebes – Free mint for all planktoon holder 1:1
Look what came in the mail! ❤️ pic.twitter.com/E8Cl2wcwdy
— Planktoons (@PlanktoonsNFT) August 15, 2022
Editor’s Note: This article by The Mega Maxi is not a financial advise.