Archipelago Labs, a Filipino-based startup incubator, is launching their first incubation program called ALAB on May 15, 2023.
ALAB aims to empower aspiring Filipino technology entrepreneurs by providing them with the necessary support and resources to turn their ideas into successful startup ventures.
The deadline for program applications is on April 15, 2023. Therefore, without further ado, here’s everything you need to know:
The program is designed for young entrepreneurs, experienced professionals, and second-time founders who are looking to build and scale technology startups with the help of an incubator.
The program will span across 12 weeks and will provide participants with:
- Early stage startup fundamentals
- Collaborative cohort sessions
- Mentor and expert advisory sessions
- Open office sessions
- Networking opportunities with other startup founders, operators, and investors
- Fundraising through A-Labs and its network of investors via a culminating Demo Day
Moreover, take note that the support provided by Archipelago Labs does not end with the program. The company is looking to support incubated ventures as they progress from seed to scale.
What are the Program Benefits?
Selected program graduates will receive startup capital of up to Php 1,000,000. Besides that, they will also be part of the A-Labs Collective, a network of tech startup entrepreneurs, operators, and investors.
In addition, participants will also receive perks and benefits from Archipelago Labs’ partners, including startup tools, cloud services, and more.
Who’s Eligible To Join The Program?
To be eligible for the program, you must be a Filipino Founder/Team with the following:
- Idea to pre-product, pre-revenue stages
- May or may not be incorporated
- Have not raised external funds
- Maximum of three (3) participants from each startup
- Promising founders or teams with business acuity and a knack for technology
Moreover, the program is open to all technology ideas, startups, and business models. Archipelago Labs welcomes seasoned and aspiring entrepreneurs alike to join the event.
Furthermore, Archipelago Labs believes that the Philippines is brimming with untapped talent and that ALAB can help unlock this potential.
By empowering aspiring Filipino tech entrepreneurs, ALAB hopes to inspire a new wave of startups and help fuel the country’s tech industry’s growth.
Apply now and take the first step towards turning your tech startup idea into a successful venture here.