As you’ve observed, AI technology has taken our society by storm recently, as more users utilize it for daily duties.
And given the benefits that we’ve reaped, Google is facilitating its bullish movement ever since so that others could also experience these opportunities.
Opportunities such as new AI job openings, more advanced communities, and especially high salaries.
So, if you’re looking to grab these, then let’s dive in to begin your journey of becoming an AI expert!
What is Google Cloud?
And its system is comprised of physical computers and hard drives that run together to support the system’s overall infrastructure.
Basically, it allows Google’s products to work as they should according to each of their own purpose, like:
- Google Drive – For storage
- Google Calculator – For simple mathematical computations
- Google Search – For data analytics and databases
These are some of the notable examples that emphasize the significance of Google Cloud in the digital world.
Have you heard of Google Cloud Skill Boost?
What if I told you that learning software technology skills is possible without going to school? Intriguing, right?
Yes, that’s possible, particularly in Google Cloud Skill Boost program – a platform that offers courses to help build your skills and enhance your knowledge with Google Cloud, including AI technology.
Normally, the platform has monthly or yearly subscriptions that people need to pay to access their courses.
However, Google is currently offering free courses for users who are interested to learn about Generative AI technology.
Boost your #generativeAI skills today 🚀
This no-cost learning path will guide you through a curated collection of content on generative AI tech—from the fundamentals of LLMs to the process of deploying generative AI solutions on Google Cloud → https://t.co/DlsGDtv31v pic.twitter.com/Ux2W3mTJaO
— Google Cloud Tech (@GoogleCloudTech) June 8, 2023
What Are The Courses About?
Since you’re here to learn more about AI technology, then these courses will likely serve your interests.
These will guide and teach you the fundamentals of AI technology, how you can create and deploy them on Google Cloud, and finally use them in real projects.
Learning courses include:
- Introduction to Generative AI – Defines Generative AI and explain its model types and applications in the digital space
- Introduction to Large Language Models – Define Large Language Models (LLMs), explain their functionality and use cases, discuss Prompt Tuning, and describe Google’s Gen AI Development tools
- Introduction to Responsible AI – This allows you to understand why Google has put AI principles in place and also identifies the need for responsible AI practice within an organization.
- Introduction to Image Generation – Thoroughly discusses how diffusion models work and how they’re being used in the industry.
- Encoder-Decoder Architecture – Teaches how to train and generate text from a model by using the encoder-decoder architecture.
- Attention Mechanism – Explains the application of Attention Mechanism to Machine Translation
- Transformer Models and BERT Model – Lets you comprehend the main components of the Transformer architecture.
- Create Image Captioning Models – Trains you on how to create an image captioning model and use that to generate captions for images.
- Introduction to Generative AI Studio – Describes the purpose and usage of Generative AI Studio options
- Generative AI Explorer – Vertex AI – A series of learning materials that teaches you how to use Generative AI on Google Cloud.
Each of these courses comprises informative videos, documents, and assessment exams to test your capabilities.
Moreover, you will also earn a badge of completion after finishing a course, which you can display on your portfolio.
Why is it Important to become an AI Expert?
As you can see, AI technology is drastically booming in the digital space, especially in the entertainment and business industry.
Therefore, more technology companies will start to focus more on AI because people are now interested in using AI for particular reasons instead of traditional methods.
This idea then leads to more user base, monetization, and increases the value of AI technology in the market.
Hence, making it an in-demand profession in our current society. So, if you’re planning to become one, then you’re heading towards the right place.
Not to mention that it’s also still early to participate in AI technology, which usually means higher odds of positive outcomes.
Things To Take Note
Being an AI expert is a huge W not just for you, but for the overall population since you get to solve certain problems.
Although it may be satisfactory to think about it, the journey of becoming an AI expert is difficult.
And by difficult, I mean an extreme one because you don’t become an AI expert overnight just by watching these courses.
You need to pour your maximum learnings and skills to real projects so that companies will see your value.
This way, they can assess whether you’re a solution to these companies’ software-related problems.
Google’s Cloud Skill Boost program serves as a valuable learning material for interested ones wanting to work on AI technology.
With these courses, people can gain a lot of advantages on how to maximize AI to earn more dollar digits.
But it’s also essential to take note that AI can become a “double-edge sword”, so remember to not abuse it.
Nonetheless, we’re excited to see how Google’s free courses can impact the lives of many people soon.
And make sure to visit The Mega Maxi’s official page for more AI-related topics, see you there!